Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weebles, Dogs and Babies

Losing internet at home doesn't help when I like to update something daily :) I hope this makes up for it....


It seems little Vinny favors Weebles these days. My mom and I came across these a few months before Christmas and I figured they'd be a simple stocking stuffer, which they were. I never imagined my son would fall in love with these ancient toys lol.


There isn't much to say about a bond between a man and his dog. Tanya is a small lab mix who will be 4 this year. Need less to say, she won't let me do this with her....only daddy.


I had a small shoot with Vinny and the toys he got for Christmas. This one was one of my favorites. He apparently thinks the bear is going to come after him.....


And finally, this is Vincent at 8 months old. Happy 8 months of life, Bubba!

1 comment:

  1. great photos!!! i love your new logo btw!! :) dan told me about your 365 thing. said i should do one too. i took his advice!! check mine out, its a tad different. way to go girl!! you are a fabulous photographer!

    ReplyDelete