Sunday, January 16, 2011

TJ's Snacks



   I came across an old Czech heritage recipe for dog treats. I made some for my dog and she loved them! I had so many left from the batch that I gave some away during the holidays season. The dogs of the families I gifted them to also loved them. So, today I made 3 different batches, each their own flavor. I may be on to something here......
   If you or anyone you know would be interested in trying some for your dog, let me know. I'm doing a free trial before I work on marketing them.

3 comments:

  1. I can think of 3 doggies in this house who'd love to give them a taste and let you know what they think...and I can almost certainly predict that they'll think they're absolutely delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't do a taste study with my dog. She eats dust and loves it, so she'll eat anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT IDEA! I like your second photo too!!!

    ReplyDelete